Best Anti Condensation Paint
One of the best Anti-Condensation Paints for your ceilings & walls.
- Thermal Insulation – Anti Mould Paint
- Interior Use
- For Walls and Ceiling : Areas which are subject to high condensation (bathrooms, kitchens & laundries)
- Apply 2-3 coats after dilution
- Contains 3M Glass Micro Spheres, Anti Mould Additives
- The Formulation creates a low thermal transmission which reduces the temperature co-efficiency in order to reduce the temperature difference between the painted surface and the surrounding air, this in turn helps eliminate condensation and the development of mould, allowing for good water permeability.
Why Choose Us?
Let’s face it. Every House Painter should have insurances in place before they step foot onto anyones property.
If anything were to go a little pear shaped, we are covered from head to toe with full home and public liabilty insurance.
If you’re looking to have your home professionally painted, it’s best to choose a house painter in Sydney that has the appropriate insurances.
We aim to maintain our 5 star Google rating reviews, along with our Truelocal client reviews.
At the end of the day, as professional house painters we want our clients to feel pleased with the results and we go out of our way to make sure that’s the case. One of our strongest attributes as a painting company is our ability to communicate effectively and our willingness to manage each individual project with as little interruption and stress as possible.
We don’t just give your ceilings and walls a once over, patch and sand – We make sure all framework has been gapped and woodwork patched as smoothly as possible. If your ceilings and walls are suffering from a bad case of wear and tear, we give them a skim coat to make the surfaces as smooth as we can. Windows, doors, skirting and framing can get hit a lot over the years, so we like to pay closer attention to getting those surfaces sorted out first. For us, there’s nothing a little bit of enthusiasm can’t fix.
Let’s face it.. The competition is hot, as professional painters in Sydney we’d be fooling ourselves if we didn’t notice the Elephant in the room.
Luckily for us we are always up for a challenge!
As far as painting goes, we work ourselves out, to be able to achieve an overall fantastically impressive painting job for our clients. Over the years we’ve noticed a change in painting prices and we’ve had to match those by making our house painting quotes more cost effective while still maintaining our high standards. We will continue to provide for the people in need of a fresh coat of paint and a happy set of hands.